Which Stem Cells Are The Best
Types of Stem Cells
If you have done any research online concerning stem cells, you must have come across series of information. Some, conflicting with others without offering a clear understanding of stem cells.
However, Let us help you simplify this information so you can get a better understanding of where stem cells come from and which types of stem cells are the best for your regenerative desires.
Types of Cells:
These are derived from the undifferentiated inner mass cells of the human embryo. Here are some facts you need to know:
- They are illegal in the United States.
- There is a lot of controversy surrounding the use of them.
- There are some moral issues involved.
- The embryo is taken before maturity.
- These are extracted from the amniotic sac by amniocentesis.
- They have a large amount of cellular debris.
- There is the potential for an allergic response.
- There are inconsistent concentrations.
- Stem cell counts cannot be verified.
- No CD34
These are extracted from the placenta by amniocentesis.
- These require a surgical procedure.
- There is also the risk of complication and pain as well as increased recovery time.
- They are not potent or strong enough to make a substantial difference.
- The procedure is expensive.
- Dependent upon age and health.
These are a patient’s own stem cells derived or collected through surgery. They come from a person’s fat or their bone marrow.
- Requires a surgical procedure.
- Risk of complications, pain and long recovery times.
- Not potent enough to make a difference.
- The procedure is expensive.
- It is dependent on your age and health.
Umbilical Cord Stem Cells (UCBSC)
These are cells that are derived from donated human umbilical cords. Mothers generally donate them at birth.
- They are undifferentiated cells – no HLA matching which means there is no danger of adverse or allergic reactions.
- It’s a simple, fast and safe delivery either through intra-articular injections or by IV infusion.
- The treatment is customizable to each patient depending on their need.
- They are extremely potent, robust and consistent.
- Based on accepted medical practices.
As you can see from the above comparison, Umbilical Cord Stem Cells are the absolute best for Stem Cell Therapy. Let’s look at some other information to support this fact.
Sickness and disease in our bodies are generally the results of 3 things:
- Immune Dysfunction
Umbilical cord stem cells address these 3 issues.
- Because umbilical cord stem cells are immune system privileged, anyone can be treated.
- They have the best anti-inflammatory activity.
- They have immune modulating capacity.
- Optimum ability to stimulate regeneration.
- They can also be administered multiple times in uniform dosages that contain high cell counts.
This means that no invasive surgery or procedures are required anytime you need a treatment.
Furthermore, after it’s administered, stem cells double every 28 hours for 65 generations. Your calculator will not go that high, but do the math. This process gives your body a boost in its ability to heal and regenerate itself, which is what your body was designed to do.
However, if you have further questions about stem cell therapy or Umbilical cord stem therapy, then call our office today for a consultation. We would love to talk with you about your health and wellness challenges, and derive a plan that will help you get your life and health back.